Tuesday 11 March 2014

Best Dressed

I thought, that given how epic Disney is, we should really pay tribute to something that is recognized by the entire world...The Disney Princess Dresses. Here (in no particular order) is the best dresses.
NOTE: Not all of these are from official Disney Princesses

BELLE'S BALLGOWN
There are no words to describe the perfection that is this dress. It's beautiful, elegant, perfect for the character, and I've seen more than a few wedding dresses based off it. My favourite part, the off-the shoulder top.

AURORA'S BLUE GOWN
My biggest problem with the pink dress is that it is inaccurate. Aurora wears this dress for most of the movie. The blue dress goes very well with her hair, and I think it looks more mature and elegant than the pink dress does.

TIANA'S WEDDING DRESS
Perhaps the best thing about this dress is that it fits her character so well. Not to mention it is one of the most beautiful transformations Disney has ever shown. I love the equal elegance and sassiness of it all.

MEGARA'S DRESS
This dress is one of my personal favourites. It flows beautifully, and it is so full of sass. This is one of the few times that Disney has made one of their female heroines look...sexy. And Meg is easily one of the best heroines to pull this off.

CINDERELLA'S BALLGOWN
This dress is iconic. Not only is it incredibly beautiful, it also is one of the trademark dresses of the Disney Princess line. Everyone knows whose dress this is, the only complaint I have is that piece of black ribbon around her throat.

ELSA'S SNOW DRESS

This dress is beautiful. Something I recommend is for you to watch the transformation scene in slow motion, because you can truly see the beauty that is this dress. My personal favourite parts are the shoes and the very cool cape.

ARIEL'S TRANSFORMATION DRESS
Very hard to find a picture of this one, but it was worth it. Nothing can outrank a dress made out of water. Thank goodness for this dress too, because Ariel forgot that usually she has no clothes on when she turns human.

WENDY DARLING'S NIGHTGOWN
I doubt any of you were expecting a nightgown to make this list, but this dress is almost as well-known as Peter Pan himself. I always wanted a nightgown like this when I was younger, because it flows so easily, not to mention the hair is perfect.

POCAHONTAS'S DRESS
Nothing beats Pocahontas's dress. It's beautiful, simple, and shockingly...Elegant. This dress was beautiful , and I only wish that the ones at the Disney Parks were as incredible, because this dress is so amazing.

JASMINE'S OUTFIT
This is the only outfit on here that is not a dress. I absolutely love Jasmine's outfit. Some may argue that it's skimpy or sexist, but I think that it is very unique among the Disney Princess lineup. This outfit is one of the reasons that Jasmine sticks out.

There you go, a list of my top ten Disney Princesses.










No comments:

Post a Comment